Content Creator | Marketing Specialist | Team Builder | Research Specialist
Content Creator with over a year of experience focusing on business development, utilizing digital mediums. Capable of using multiple voices to tailor a campaign to the client’s needs. Passionate about seeing a company grow through the combined efforts of a team.
Los Angeles Harbor College; Wilmington, CA
Associate in Arts, Communications December 2016
- Transferred with a 3.6 Grade Point Average
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona Pomona, CA
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature and Language May 2020
- Graduated with a 3.5 Grade Point Average
Green Earth Pharmacy Inc.; Harbor City, CA
Assistant Manager/METRC Specialist July 2019 – Present
Reporting to the Store Manager, responsibilities include assisting with the daily operations, inventory management, and receiving all orders through METRC. Other responsibilities include curating our public statements on different social media platforms, head of customer service in all forms, and was charged with drafting all employee information packages.
- Revised intake process for products, while simultaneously cutting labor cost
- Increased our social media presence, rebranding our public image
- Utilized Google Analytics to help visibility
Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.; Pomona, CA
Social Media Manager / Director Of Academic Affairs May 2018 – December 2020
Generated posts on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat to promote different initiatives the organization was actively participating in.
- Revised each member’s paper in preparation for Final Portfolio submission
- Judged scholarship contests the organization offered High School Seniors
- Hosted workshop on diverse subjects, utilizing modern research techniques and Microsoft Powerpoint
Trader Joe’s Bixby Knolls, CA
Crew Member / New Hire Trainee August 2015 – January 2020
Trained all new employees, took lead on shift, and ordered dry/canned goods for the store.
- Earned the Trader Joe’s Scholarship
- Began a donation initiative at this specific store
Recognition & Awards
Sigma Tau Delta; Pomona, CA
English Honors Society May 2019 – Present
Membership offered to exceptional students in the College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences.
Order Of Omega; Pomona, CA
Honors Society Amongst All Greek Letter Organizations August 2019 – Present
Membership awarded to members of Greek Letter Organizations who have earned a GPA in the top 10% of Greek students. Membership is not based solely on GPA but also factors of community service, campus engagement and nominations from other Greek students.
Trader Joe’s; Bixby Knolls, CA
Crew Member Scholarship May 2019
Awarded to crew members based on an essay submission. Crew members were required to work a minimum of 25 hours a week to qualify for the scholarship.
Los Angeles City College; Los Angeles, CA
The G. Jay Kelly Memorial Scholarship May 2017
Scholarship awarded to English Literature students who had a minimum 3.4 GPA, judged on an essay submission.